Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Review: Saga, Volume 4

Saga, Volume 4 Saga, Volume 4 by Brian K. Vaughan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I'd read part of this in issues when they came out, but finally got my hands on the whole volume in order to refresh my memory before Volume 5 comes out. It's typical Saga - bright colors, sharp lines, and a bizarre, fresh story pumping the pages along. This volume features Alana in an acting troupe and slowly getting into the drug scene, while Marko tries to take care of Hazel and keep her hidden. Meanwhile, Prince Robot IV is wasting away in a drug/sex den, and his wife gives birth to their son - and is promptly killed, a disgruntled janitor kidnapping the child. The janitor (Dengo) goes after Alana and Marko and ends up separating the two as Alana is forced to take off with Marko on-planet. Marko joins up with Prince Robot IV to search for their families.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment